Musing Mondays is a meme started over on Should Be Reading that presents a different literary-themed question every week.
This week’s question is: What question(s) would you like to see asked in future Musing Mondays posts?
All of the questions that pop into my head seem to be character-related, which isn’t really a big surprise.
- Is there a character that you absolutely love but that you cannot get a good mental picture of?
- Do you tend to “cast” a book in your head as you read, or do you try to avoid associating characters with people you actually know (either personally or through the media)?
- We’ve already discussed which characters we tend to see ourselves in; do you think that others would compare you to a different character?
- Do you take notes while you read?
- Which character(s) do you think deserve their own spinoff book or series?
- Have you ever read a book after watching the movie/television version only to find that you don’t like the book as much as the adaptation?